Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/26/08

Good Sunday To You!

I don't know anyone who is dong everything right, including me! I'm always finding ways that I can do things better and in more love. We can always do more right things. We can always do the right things we are doing now - but better.

So, today, this Sunday, let me encourage you to get rid of things that may be stopping you from moving forward and living a prosperous (spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially) life.

I would love for all of us, including myself to walk more in success and love. This really means living a life according to what God says and not according to what the world says. The world system is crazy and mixed-up big time and will continue to fail. However, you and I don't have to be part of this.

God has something good and better in mind for us. He has days of heaven on earth planned for us. His will is for us to prosper (spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially) and be blessed.

You will continue to think and behave like the world until you change your way of thinking to agree with God. Change your mind and you will change your life. There is not a better day to start than today!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: