Friday, October 31, 2008

Thougth For Today - 10/31/08

We all have experience this in Yoga class - working that pose that challenges us, makes us look on the inside, and teaches us about ourselves. On many days it might be inaccessible, something we only imagine doing, such as a full split. But once and a while, for a glorious moment, we try it and actually succeed.

This happen to me the other day I was doing a full split and was actually able to bring my forearms to the floor while in the split. That was the moment that taught me a great lesson during that class. I went into the pose, realized I was actually doing it, and then realized the fear was not there, but total excitement.
As you allow your body to move to the next level in your Yoga practice, take this next level into your daily life. See yourself going beyond your usual comfort level.

Don't be terrified or fearful. This is your opportunity for growth and freedom!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: