Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend of 10/3/08

I trust you all had a safe and wonderful weekend. My weekend consisted of lots of things. So, I'm only going to focus on one thing in this weekend blog.

This weekend was another opportunity for me to practice living what I preach/teach. Friday - My youngest son - David had an operation. The operation was successful and David is doing well. He was full of cheer through out the entire weekend.

The enemy wanted me and other family members to worry regarding David's operation. Worrying doesn't solve any problems. Worrying cannot and will not stop adversity. Worrying can take away your joy! Our worries can be a penalty, a form of not letting ourselves off the hook, not loving ourselves and not trusting ourselves. Worrying can bring more trouble your way.

We must trust God in all situations. When we put our trust in Him (God), we then let go of worrying or should I say fear.

David is doing fine. I want to thank those of you for your prayers regarding David and our family.

Have a safe and great week!

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to know that everything has gone well and that GOD has listened everyones prayers.