Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/23/08

There are many student in the Yoga classes I teach who often mention to me they wish their friends and loved ones would share in their passion and discover the benefits of Yoga.

One thing I suggest is they tell their friends and love ones to come try a class. I tell them to tell them they will get in the back of the class with them (to make them feel at ease). I tell them to encourage them during class and not to be a show off (you know what I mean).

However, I believe the best way to bring or introduce our friends and love ones to Yoga is by living a life of Yoga. If they would just simply conduct their Yoga practice with dedication, their friends and families will notice a positive change in their personalities. These changes can include a more loving attitude, a positive outlook on life, more energy and just a peaceful temperament.

Yoga has changed my life. Let if change your life. As we do this – our friends and families will see the change. Then, some will show up for class.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: