Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend of 10/25/08

In summary my weekend was good.

Saturday, I took a Yoga class at Yoga Island in Flower Mound and taught two Yoga class at 24HF – Carrollton (Trinity/Marsh) and Southlake. Afterward, spend over two hours giving a private session to eight Yoga students. One of the students won a raffle for the private session. I donated a free two-hour session for a charity fundraiser they had several weeks ago.

Sunday, I attended church in Arlington, spent a few hours with friends and family, then back home to Carrollton. Got ready for another week.

Here is my prayer for you this week . . .

"Father, I pray over the individuals you have brought into my life – those that I’m responsible for and to. I pray they will have a prosperous week. I thank You that You liberally supply and fill to the fullest measure every need they have this week.

I pray You will make all grace, every favor and earthly blessing, come to them in abundance so that they are always, under all circumstances and whatever the need, totally self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support.

Father, I thank You that Your angels are free to minister for them and bring in the necessary finances so that they can continue provide for their families and Your work.

I pray they have no lack and they want for nothing. Abundance is theirs. Success is theirs. Your blessings are theirs. I thank You for doing this for me. Amen
."

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: