Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/8/08

May of us probably right now are in positions that are very challenging. Now is not the time to turn your back on God! Do not blame God for the situations you are in. God is yet faithful and at all times.

What you need to do (as I have) when things become challenging and they keep dragging on and on and there is not light at the end of the road - don't blame God. God is not failing us nor is He missing it.

If you are going to blame anything - blame or look at yourself. Look and see where you may have failed. If you still can't find out what your problem is, ask God. You can say something of this nature "God, I don't know what is going on here. I know the problem is not You. I will continue to pray, reading Your Word and not be moved by circumstances." When God reveals whatever to you, act fast to make the necessary change.

My desire is to encourage you to stand steady and keep praying to God for wisdom and direction. God is listening to you and I when we are faced with challenging situations. Just make sure what He hears is not words blaming Him.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: