Friday, October 10, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/10/08 & Very Personal

Many years ago, God had placed a gift into my life. The gift was being able to experience what individuals were experiencing. It could be from just a handshake. There were times I would drive down streets and freeways – driving through neighborhoods and become overwhelmed with what I experienced. I’m not sure those reading this can relate. But, this was and is real.

The emotions I was experiencing were so strong. I had came to the place in my life that I was actually taking on their experiencing such as grief, depression, sadness, loneliness, hopelessness and helplessness, just to name a few. The problem was I was trying to solve their problems. I begin to draw back from this gift. I would ignore the emotions, block out the experiences. I became cold to what people were going through. The gift was yet there, but I would not let it come forth anymore. My heart and mouth were expressing different things. This went on for years. I mean many years.

Since I started my Yoga practice in 2003, little by little, my heart began to soften. The love and compassion of God begin to peak its’ head out. Within a few years, the gift emerged. That is also when the Yoga classes I teach begin to grow to an overflowing number of students attending. Wow, that was just a revelation to me!

Today, I am a receive of the blessings of God and keeper of His commandment of love! I can and have experienced the hurts, pain, grief, sorrow, loneliness, etc. of many that I know personally and others I don’t know at all. This time around – I give it all to God. He is the fixer – not Joseph.

God loves all mankind. The commandment of love is the key to it all. God has planted me in your mist. I will be the connector if need be for all people to experience the blessing of God – even in our current time when the world system is failing all around us. I will pray and show you how to stand on the promises of God regarding your need.

I love you. I will always love you. Today, I grab a strong grip on the power of God to meet you at your need. I can’t help but love you more than ever!

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

bvaldez1969 said...

you are awesome really to be able to have such gifts what an inspiration. keep doing what you do on a daily for people. i love that fact that as a big girl i can go into you class and not look down or frowned on and you just give us that smile and yes you can do it look. thanks for all you do