Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/2/08

The other day I was teaching a Yoga class at one of the local fitness centers in town. I mentioned to the class that Yoga can and will change their lives if they allow it to. It can and will change them inside/out.

I stated they could actually find love in themselves as they continue their Yoga practice. People would begin to sense a freedom, love, tenderness, and compassion - just from being around them.

When you love yourself, people that come in contact with you will respond back to you with love.

As you continue your Yoga practice - you will start a new or improve your love walk with God. People will embrace you. You will find you are no longer alone in this world. You are part of and connected to what we call life!

Much love,
Joseph

2 comments:

JET said...

Joseph,

I just wanted to let you know that you are absolutely right; Yoga does change your life! I used to be a person that was very angry and bitter inside, and since I started practicing Yoga I finally have not only started to love myself more but I deal with my stress in a much better way that letting it get all pent up inside of me. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful instructor and to have found a practice that betters me as an individual.

Much Love,
JoEllen

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful entry. Thanks, Joseph.

Let me know how everything goes with your son. We are praying for you both.

Blessings,
Alex