Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/9/08

Some of you may know that I’m a unusual individual. A Christian minister (ordained in 1982) who practices and teaches Yoga. What a combination.

From the eyes of God I see individuals as evolving spiritual beings. Some individuals have forced me to open my heart and become more and more like Jesus. I found what is not love is fear. Anything that is negative is derived from fear. And, God is love.

There is no way I can communicate with others in a meaningful way if there is judgment or blame living in my heart. God tells me to not judge.

I had to change (work in progress). I had to invite God into my life (spirit & mind). As I did and continue to do this, now I can see clearly – walking in love and being a blessing to all that I come in contact with.

My desire is to bring healing to a hurting world. I believe God has and will continue to send and guide me to make our world a better place. This is my life-long career.

Sometimes when I write these blogs, the revelation of what I’m to write comes at me so fast – its’ challenging to write it down quick enough. This particular blog is such a one. I’m sure more will come in another blog.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: