Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Morning Special Note - 10/21/08

I didn't sleep well last night. I got home late from teaching a late class. Stayed up until around 11:30pm. Got up around 2:30am and spend time in prayer. Afterward, went back to bed and before I knew it my alarm went off for me to head to the gym. I mainly do my workouts in early morning (around 5am) due to my work schedule.

However, this morning I didn't head to the gym. I just stayed in bed. I did manage to get up around 6:30am. After being up for a few minutes - the Word of God begin to stir up in me. I so clearly hear in my spirit that I am to ONLY allow a problem or situation 24 hours in my life. The problem or situation has no business staying longer than that.

I am to speak the Word of God to problems or situations and watch them disappear from my life. It doesn't not matter what the problem or situation is - just speak the Word of God to it.

This revelation from God was so powerful to me this morning. I begin to jump up and down in my kitchen - praising God for His Word. His Word was directly to me. However, I'm sharing it with you too! And, yes, there are times I get very excited and emotional about the goodness of God.

So, you learned something else new about Joseph today. I am person who practices, teaches Yoga, lift his hands and voice, jumps up and down as he gives God praise. What a combination. :)

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you were sent to me by GOD i now realize that.How awesome to hear out Father speak directly to you praise GOD for that. I am struggling with issues and that causes me to eat but with your direction and you can do this attitude GOD will fix all the internal to make the external look and feel better. Never stop doing what you do. Thank you LORD for jospeh