Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend of 10/10/08

My weekend was safe and prosperous. I’m led to share this prayer for you this week . . .

"Father God, I bring all the ones that you have assigned to me (those I'm responsible to and for) before You today. I take authority over darkness and come against it’s operation in their lives. I ask You to send the perfect laborers into their paths to minister to them the word of faith.

I pray that their eyes of understanding be enlightened that they may know how rich is Your inheritance in their lives, and that they may be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, walking fully pleasing to You, increasing in the knowledge of God.

Father, I pray that these dear ones you have assigned to me (those I'm responsible to and for) will be rooted and built up in Jesus, established in faith. I am confident that He who began a good work in their life will continue until the day of Jesus Christ.

Father God, I know You heard my prayer. I know that I have the request that I ask. Thank You in Jesus’ Name.
"

Have a blessed week.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: