Friday, October 17, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/17/08

For the past few weeks I have talked to so many people that were so fearful of the financial situation of our country. I was somewhat surprise of things coming out of their mouths – mainly words of fear and doubt.

If we think like the world thinks, eventually you will begin to act like the world acts. You will begin to fear and have doubts like the world has. Wild thoughts produce wild actions. Let your thoughts be controlled by bringing them into subjection to the Word of God.

Take the time necessary to renew your mind with the Word of God. When you begin to do this your mind becomes saturated with God. Your will, your faith becomes strong to take authority over every ungodly thought and circumstance.

Do not let darkness bring fear and doubt into your life and deceive you. Don’t look to the world for provision. Your provision is in God. His supply has no limits. Meditate on the Word instead of meditating on fear and doubt and carnal thoughts. Keep your eyes on God. He is your Help!

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with your students. I just discovered your blog, and look forward to reading them daily. I've gone through tremendous healing in my body (fighting breast cancer) and soul the last two years. My husband started taking your classes during my treatment, and has benefitted enormously. I started as soon as I was strong enough which was over a year ago. I want to thank you for being a part of my personal healing. Suzanne

P.S. Your grandson is beautiful, and has my vote.