Friday, October 3, 2008

Thought For Today - 10/3/08

On a weekly basis, I come in contact with so many people that are in a not so good personal or love relationship. Some of these individuals I know well. I wish I could fix or workout their situation. They have so much love to give. Yet, the person on the other side of the relationship doesn't see it, receive it or know how to receive it. Their relationships are not balance.

As I listen many times in silence and respond mainly when asked to, my heart does go out for them. I have learned that silence can be healing to these individuals.

If we see and feel relationships are taking more than giving - we should stand back and take a long and deep look at the relationship. Dose the relationship have gentleness in it? Is this a loving relationship? Is this a kind relationship? Is this an attentive relationship?

Find a relationship that has balance and the center of the relationship is God's love. If a person doesn't know and has never experienced the love of God, I'm thinking they are challenged to love you.

It you are in a relationship and feel off balance, it may just be the energy that you are connected is not right for you. See whom you are attracted to and notice who is attracted to you. See how much better you feel when you are enclosed with the energy of God's love.

Much love,
Joseph

2 comments:

Ousizch said...

Hai Joseph,

You had a good content! I hope this blog will grow and it become a great blog that heve high page rank.

My friend, I hoped you always got the sparkling idea for the progress this blog. May your efforts be successful.

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that; especially coming from a man's perspective! You ae so right!