Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/16/09















This may be a news flash for you . . .

Forgiveness has a twofold application. You have to forgive others when they miss the mark. You also have to forgive yourself when you miss the mark too. If you don't learn this lesson, you become crippled and handicapped for the rest of your life in living for God.

Forgiveness has to be practice - for others and for yourself. I found in past times, I had to remind myself that God had forgiven me for many, many, many things. But, because I didn't or had not forgiven myself - I was falling prey to darkness accusation which tried to bring against me of my past and keep me in bondage to failure and defeat.

I had to forget the past and know that God wanted me to succeed! If I had not learned to forgive and forget my past mistakes, I could never fulfilled the call of God on my life. You too, must learn to forgive and forget, or you will not be able to successfully follow God's plan for your own life.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: