Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/30/09















For the next several months (not sure how long), it was revealed to me that I will spend more time in developing my personal Yoga practice along with a daily meditation (on the Word of God & His Master Plan for my life - my next calling) practice too.

In this process I will nourish myself and become more of a whole. In nourishing myself - a natural healing will take place. I'm believing as I increase my personal Yoga practice along with the mediation I will clearly see what is not working in my life. I'm expecting to see what is or has caused challenges with my thoughts, beliefs and behaviors.

I actually had thought about going on a retreat, but found out I can do all the things I need to do here and not have to leave. I can develop more of a personal practice, learn to sit quietly in meditation and observe what God is saying to me.

I will learn how to slow things down. I will take time to reflect before accepting. I will do time-outs. I will find the wholeness within. I will become freer to love others and NOT TO BE LOOKING FOR LOVE!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: