Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/18/09














There is more than one way to get out of the love walk with God. I'm not only to walk in love toward others, but I'm to love God! Which simply means - putting Him first!

When I'm in disobedience, I'm not walking in love toward God. There have been times when I got out of walking in love toward God by getting into disobedience about God's Master Plan for my life. And, if you are not following God's Master Plan for your life - you are not walking in love and obedience to Him.

However, when I would get into disobedience I would go back to God as fast as I could to get back in the love walk. The minute I got back in the love walk, I was all right as quickly as you could blink an eye.

OK, I also had to ask for forgiveness just as you will have to if you disobey God and His Word and walk out of love. If you are in disobedience, YOU KNOW IT. If you are in disobedience, do not wait to ask for forgiveness. Be quick to ask and get back into your love walk. Love's way is the best way, because it is God's way.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: