Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/2/09










Nothing stays the same but the love of God and His Son - Jesus (the same yesterday, today and forever more). I can sense change in the air.

Many people are faced with circumstances that have them so shocked and unhappy about unexpected turn of events in their lives. They are now resisting reality and they are living in bitterness, fear and hopelessness.

When things of this nature happens, it is not the time to retreat. Instead we accept the change with grace and move forward. I'll also seen people during this time in their life move more to spirituality.

We were born to move forward toward self-discovery and spiritual maturity. We are to be ready and live a life that matters to us and those connected to us.

I have found that as I more and more realize what I'm made of which brings me to this point "I have no choice but to live a spiritual life."

Whether we want change or not, we can't escape it.

Once you realize the stuff of which we are made, we have no choice but to live a spiritual life.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: