Friday, August 7, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/7/09

Thursday night (8/6) was one of the best classes I believe I have ever taught at the 24HF - Valley Ranch location. I had so much fun. We worked on partner poses (all over 100 of us). We did such poses as below.























My desire is to give and teach the gift of Yoga to all students that attend class. I'm there because of the students. I love what I do and I love the people I teach to.

Without saying a word, the classes I teach generate the following strengths: love, compassion, dedication, inspiration, hope, trust and the ability to heal. The greatest of these I believe is love. Love is the fuel of our spiritual and physical bodies.

If you want to experience the gift of Yoga, please let me invite you to try anyone of the classes I teach. Go to this website for more information: http://yogastylefitness.com/classes.html

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: