Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 8/27/09
















When you realize just how much Jesus loves you, you will keep your focus on Him, especially during these times. Many people are in the mist of losing their jobs, their homes, their retirement saving and the list goes on and on. Many are losing hope and their faith is fading. I believe the reason for this is - they have taken their focus or eyes off of Jesus and they are focusing on the world and what is going on in it.

From past experience and from what I read in the Bible, I have a God who supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory. I have a Savior who makes all grace abound toward me so that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, can abound to every good work. I am blessed. You are too! But, you got to get your eyes back on Him and His Word.

If you ever watched Star Trek (with James T. Kirk), you would hear Spook say something like "it's not logical." And, this is what I hear from many. It is not logical for them to trust in God during these times. But, they do things that seem right in the eyes of the world. In doing this, they cut off the blessing of God from their lives. Because they are no longer focus on Him.

No matter what the economy does and looks like. You have a Heavenly Father and He wants you to walk in His blessing. His blessing is the only place to be!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: